Monday, November 16, 2009

Princess Jasmine

So around halloween time, I was looking for a princess jasmine headpiece to go with my costume. I went to target to see if they might have something in the toy aisle... and i get to the princesses and guess what!... no princess jasmine. There is cinderella, snow white, Aurora (sleeping beauty), and Ariel. Where did Jasmine go?

Then the other day I was at disneyland and in the parade there was no Princess Jasmine! She is a princess right? Then I also point out that Pocahontas wasn't invited to be a part of the parade either. Are these princesses not princessy enough... or not white enough!!! DUN DUN DUN. DISNEY! what are they going to do with the princess from the new movie.. she's black! does she get to be a part of the white princess crew or does she get thrown to the side with Princess Jasmine and Pocahontas?

THE NERVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment