Monday, August 10, 2009

Four Starbucks Double Shots Does The Trick!

So over this weekend, I only had about 8 hours of sleep total because I'm 21 years old in a city with so much to do now! When i was 20 (about a month ago), it seemed as if i had done everything in LA. Well was i wrong because ever since july 4 my ID has become this ticket into a fun life.
Let's start with friday night. My neighbor has a cousin who is an artist signed on Universal India and this guy was shooting a music video next door which I was invited to. So i got dressed and headed over. It was practically a party which was totally awesome because I was so energized. Anyway, It didn't end until 2 am and then we decided to head over to Mocha Salsa, because a night is never complete without some Mocha Salsa. So I get home at 3 am with an early morning ahead of me.
My best friends birthday celebration was on Saturday night and we decided to go out to a club in hollywood. I was drained from the night before, but it's my best friend! (STARBUCKS DOUBLE SHOT NUMBER 1!!! )so we got dressed and headed out there. This is the best thing about being a woman--- NO LINE! NO PAY! we walked right up to the front, flashed our special ID tickets, and walked right in! The DJ was horrible, but we continued to dance our little bootys away. We ended up staying until almost 3 00 am and sleeeping at 4!!!
My lovely little alarm went off at 6 am on Sunday morning! Time for disneyland!!!!! (STARBUCKS DOUBLE SHOT NUMBER 2) Disneyland is so awesome and it doesn't become any less awesome with age, at least for me. I love it. I was tired by lunch so i had to refeul. (STARBUCKS DOUBLE SHOT NUMBER 3).
After getting home and taking a quick shower, we decided to head out to downtown fullerton. My eyes were half shut, but it was our friends 21st birthday!!!! (STARBUCKS DOUBLE SHOT NUMBER 4) It was karaoke night! YAY! so i sang BABY GOT BACK!!!!
Now it's Monday evening and I am finally refueled with sleep! Thank god, but honestly I would do it exactly the same if I had the chance to do it again.
So what is this little story about? It's a story about enjoying your youth! I haven't had that much fun in such a long time. I know that it would be impossible to do all the time, but I'm hoping that I'll be able to party all weekend soon enough! Usually I'm asleep before midnight even if I'm out, but thanks to STARBUCKS DOUBLE SHOTS ... I can unhealthily stay up all weekend! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment