Tuesday, August 11, 2009

MTV-- Music? Television Network

Are you as confused as little ol' me when you flip to the MUSIC television network and see shows such as "sixteen and pregnant", "next", "parental control", and other such reality shows? What happened to the MTV I used to watch while growing up? I would flip to channel 12 and watch the top 40 music videos and sometimes even dance along! BUT NOW.... I have to go on youtube to find my favorite music videos because the music channel no longer plays any freakin' music! It's so frustrating sometimes! MTV needs to go back to it's old ways and play good shows and good music so i'll actually enjoy watching it again!

OR CHANGE THE NAME OF YOUR CHANNEL!

1 comment:

  1. serious! the music is dead. and their current programs really blow

    ReplyDelete